[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Dreaming of a white christmas>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 05:59:33 EST 2006

Hi all and especially Dunya,

It's me Suus. Welcome to the gpdd and to the winky girls! You don't know who
I am yet, although auntie guiny might have referred to me as the pain in the
butt or the dentalflossobject.
I'm the new alpha (i'm soo happy!!) of the southern winky girls, we used to
live with auntie guiny and auntie lotje. My cagemates are yaya who is really
sweet and submissive and aspires to be a hair dresser or a home decorator
and jan the boar who is very cuddly and has an ongoing case of the
rumblestrutblues ever since he met the famous jolly rodents.We hope to meet
you very soon! Jan has been humming 'i'm dreaming of a white christmas' ever
since he heard about you. (your original name is white, isn't it? I heard
your new name is a russian name, short for dunyasha)

We live with your slave's sister janneke. She was inspired by Jan's humming
and she made the christmas cards last night. I'll post them so that you can
see who we are.
This is me:
http://xs110.xs.to/xs110/06502/Suus01b.jpg
This is Yaya
http://xs110.xs.to/xs110/06502/Yaya01b.jpg
And Jan wanted two pigtures because he wanted to make sure that you knew how
handsome he is (teehee *roll eyes*)
http://xs110.xs.to/xs110/06502/Jan03b.jpg
http://xs110.xs.to/xs110/06502/Jan05b.jpg
(btw we want to wish everyone on the list a very merry christmas and a happy
new year!)

Okay, now some tips how to get along with auntie Lotje and Guiny. Auntie
lotje is easy. She is a sweetheart. She is our very much beloved momma pig
(not really just in spirit). But i guess you found that out already.
Auntie guiny is really nice when you get to know her. She is intelligent and
has an inquisitve nature. I loooved to go on kitchen expeditions with her
and she taught me everything i know about being an alpha. Stay clear of her
in the mornings! she has a morning temper. Sometimes she wakes up and
realizes she has a bad hair day and then she is awfull all day... Also, i
heard you were very fit, stay that way!
jhcskj....Ouch!!!
This is me Jan, hi sugar...how are you doing?....*big wink*....
Bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...allright allright!! I just wanted to say
hi to our new addition.
This is me Yaya! Hi Dunya!! welcome! Give auntie lotje a big hug from me!
I guess suus said it all, so there's nothing left for me than to say goodbye
for now and wish you all a merry christmas. Ow wait! Auntie guiny and lotje
also made some very cool pigtures that combined their moving out with their
christmas cards. here they are:
http://xs209.xs.to/xs209/06471/VerhKerst13.JPG
and here's the other version
http://xs209.xs.to/xs209/06471/VerhKerst21.jpg
I hope it's okay if i post this (if not sorry Mieke!).

Lots of love and wheeks
Yaya, Suus and Jan from the southern winky girls

p.s. for those on the list who are not familiar with the veggie in the
christmas card, i just wanted to explain that chicory (which i think is the
correct translation) is in dutch called 'witlof' and wit=white. hence the
dreaming of a white(loof) christmas.