[Gpdd] Silly: Laps questions

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 14 11:25:39 EST 2006

Ahem!

Thank you very much for having me on your show today.  My name is Juliet and
I am the originator and President of LAPS.  We currently have 16 members
counting myself.

You have asked me to be on your show today to explain the weight
requirements for membership in LAPS.  Our club is open to all piggies 3
pounds and over no matter if the weight is in the chin, belly or butt.

In the US lbs. is an abbreviation for pounds, lb. for pound, oz. for ounce
and ozs. for ounces.  1 pound equals 16 ounces.  3.3 lbs means 3 pounds 3
ounces.

We would indeed get a headache having to figure out gr, and kg.  After all
my brain is about the size of a pea.

We have not announced piggie's weights because some sows are self-conscious.
They shouldn't feel that way because most boars think a nice round ample
butt is very sexy.

My tip for aspiring members it to eat more, nap more and run less!

Thanks again for having me on your show.
Juliet
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com