[Gpdd] [SILLY] Another New LAPS Member

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:19:32 EST 2006

Holiday Greetings Everyone and Everypig,

My name is Ivory and I would like to apply for membership in the LAPS Club.
At my last vet visit, I weighed in at a happy and healthy 3lb. 11oz. I'm not
fat...I'm just big boned! And I enjoyed every bite of my journey to LAPSdom.
I am one big, cuddly, lovable piggie...at least that's what my mommy/slave
is always telling me. I am easily the largest of our herd, and none of the
others would DARE to mess with me! I am real quick for my size and they
never knew what hit 'em when I deliver my deadly Head Butt. Yes, they learn
really fast to be on their guard around me, or feel the sting of my wrath!
And if the head butt doesn't get 'em, I just open my sweet little pink mouth
real WIDE and show them all of my nice sharp teeth! That sends them
scurrying for cover every time! Don't get me wrong; I can be very lovable
with piggies and people alike, if you catch me on a good day. But if
not...well, I guess I just don't have as much patience as I did when I was
younger. I just celebrated my 5th birthday in November, and feel that I have
earned the right to be moody once in a while. I just wanted to send my
regards to all of you other Full-Sized Piggies out there.

Big, Beautiful, and Luvin' It!
Ivory