[Gpdd] MISC: A big thank you and Secret Santa Wheeks from Apache

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Thu Dec 14 18:40:57 EST 2006

Some digesters were talking about waiting for Christmas to open their gifts.
Well, unlike some households, we can't wait for "Pigmas" to open our
gifts.....! If it's not the dog unwrapping presents under the tree, it's
raining cats and dogs, so my husband gets one of his gifts early so he can
stay dry walking from the car to the stadium.......There's no presents under
our tree now.....So why wouldn't Apache open his gift early too!? And boy is
he glad he did....

This is Apache's first Christmas (5 mos old!), so Snowball is showing him
the ropes! He was so excited to get the CavyMadness extravaganza that he can
share with Snowball and me....we all oohed and ahhhed over the adorable
guinea pig wooden ornament treasure, and cooed over the 2007 CavyMadness
calendar. The calendar will sit on top of our guinea pig shrine ---a gift
that keeps on giving all year. We are still waiting to break into the treats
though!!!! Gotta save something for Pigmas.

Thank you Super Secret Santa, it is a really sweet gift and we will all
enjoy it. Secret Piggie rocks!!!

High fours and hugs from
~Apache, Snowball and Carla~