[Gpdd] HEALTH (re x-rays - Annabel)

dannyto fai at dannyandpip.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 16 10:10:35 EST 2006

Dear Anne (?)

I am  so sorry for you and poor little Annabel.  What a horrible experience.  These supposed professionals that are happy to charge a fortune and then are too lazy to research guinea-pig care make my blood boil!

Why don't they just be honest and advertise themselves as cat and dog doctors?

At least you now have the support of this mailing list and other places on the web so it can't happen again.  And you know that you did the very best you could for Annabel with what you knew at the time, but very sadly your trust in the professionals was abused.  I'm sure she knew how you loved her.

Catherine