[Gpdd] Misc: Secret Santa

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 01:53:31 EST 2006

I am a little late with the "Thanks You's." I have had
a stomach virus and my husband has pneumonia for the
second time in three months.

We were too excited to wait until Christmas to open
our packages!

Anyway, I would like to thank Tator Tot & Beth
Goldstein Gromley for the soft bed and the fall
costume. The gifts were sooo cute!

I would, also, like to thank Fluffy, C.J., Stripe,
Lucky, and Sherry Bevins for all the neat treats, hay,
pellets, and my brownie mix, oven glove, and recipe
cards.

Brandi, Katie, Prissy, Ginger, Mocha, Dexter, Krammer,
and Casper send many thanks for all their gifts too!!!
Duncan, the chinchilla, and Trevor, the gerbil, liked
the treats too!

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com