[Gpdd] behavior: update on Dunya and the rest of the western winky girls

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 17:33:40 EST 2006

Hi, This is Dunya! Piggie wheeks to Moog, Mavis and Edna, package is
on the way, we really hope it will be on time for christmas, but our
slave sent it last saturday (evil stare at her..)
 I am a Himalayan piggie. I am new to this herd. I am only seven
months old. I don't even know who this Winky piggie is? I am most of
the time very scared and sitting in my cage, trying not to move when
these scary hand things come in my cage. There seems to be veggies in
the cage after they come though. I also wheek very loud when anything
comes near me. When I get to run on the floor, there are these two
other piggies, I think they are called Lotje and Guiny. I mostly run
away very fast, so they won't catch me. I used to live with a whole
bunch of other piggies at a woman that breeds piggies. I couldn't stay
there because I wasn't pretty enough L. I hope I can stay here and be
friends with Lotje and Guiny. I climb on my shelter to look at them in
the other cage. Lotje seems to be nice, but Guiny seems to be wanting
to boss me around, I don't knew if I will let her get away with that.
I guess this is all I will write for now, because I fear I will get
picked up if I stay out of my shelter too long. Bye bye!

This is mikey slave, Dunya is doing much better, she is a real
wheeker, and will wheek at almost anything. She can exagerrate it a
bit though, most of the times when she is wheeking loudly Lotje or
Guiny are just standing near the door of her house doing nothing. I
think she noticed we will pay attention to her when she wheeks this
loud...
Dunya is getting accepted by guiny and lotje, they are not chasing her
around anymore, so its al lot better then it was. Guiny also did not
have Dunya hair in her mouth for some days now! Dunya is really
inquisitive, and will always try to see what the other piggies are
doing. sometimes that's not the best idea, because guiny likes her
private space (although i made a sort of tube for them to play in,
which is lined with fleece on the inside and lotje and guiny were in
it together this morning! To think that this thing is only
diameter(radius) of only 15 cm and its not much longer than one guinea
pig!). Dunya is still quite scared of me and daddy slave but she know
mostly takes the veggies from us.
This weekend (on christmas eve) it will be Janneke's birthday, so we
will go and visit her. Lotje and guiny get to play with Suus, Yaya and
Jan again and I hope Dunya can join in the fun too. Janneke promised
she'd set up the cages as on big guinea pig villa for the all to sleep
in. So they can be together in one big cage, but with separation to
start with. Dunya is still in her own cage so I don't wan tto put her
in one cage with all 5 other piggies just like that. But I do hope
they will accept her and Lot an Guiny will not have to much problem
adjusting to suus jan and yaya again for a few days.

The western winky girls wish a very merry chistmas (or other big
feast) to all the Masters and slave!
Here one more new pigture of dunya meeting the girls (but there are
more on the site!).
http://pandameisje.hyves.nl/fotos/39245411/0/itCh/
Lots of wheeks and piggie kisses
Slave Mikey, and the western Winky girls Lotje, Guiny and Dunya
p.s. The girls say a special hi to Suus, Yaya and Jan, we will see you
on Saturday!!!
Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com