[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Pirouette

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Dec 20 12:32:39 EST 2006

Debbie and the Dolly Mixtures, we have always thought we'd love to name a
girl piggie Pirouette, so we took special notice when your Pirouette joined
the Digest.  It was with much sadness, then, that we read of her passage to
the Bridge.  We are so very sorry that she suddenly slipped away during the
night, without signs of illness; we know this was such a shock.  As you
said, however, she obviously passed away very peacefully.  Thank you for
sharing some of your memories of Pirouette, such as how she was used to the
active children in her former family and therefore loved noise.  We know
she was pleased to be in her new house shared with several friends,
too.  She was so lucky to be so loved, and she certainly was met at the
Bridge by Cannelle, Cannelletto and Muscade, as well as by many other
friends, old and new.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday