[Gpdd] [MISC] Christmas remembrance

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sat Dec 23 17:04:00 EST 2006

Hi Friends:
Tom, Huck, Becky, Thatcher, Big Jim, Aunt Polly, and myself would like to
wish everyone on the GPDD a safe and enjoyable holiday.  It has been a  couple
of years since I first started reading the GPDD.  I am still in awe  of how
many smart, bright, creative, wonderful, caring, sensitive, and loving  piggy
people there are on this site.  The valuable lessons I have learned  and the
wonderful friendships I have made while caring for these special  creatures is
something I will always cherish.  While we spend time with our  family and
friends this season, lets take a moment out to say a special holiday  prayer in
thanksgiving and remembrance for Peter Gurney, who left us in July of  this year.
Even though many of us did not know Mr. Gurney personally, the  love and
knowledge of cavies that he shared with us has helped to save, heal,  comfort, and
soothe many a piggy.  His huge positive impact on the cavy  community is a
true continual Christmas gift - and for that I am most  grateful.  Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Love - Donna and the 6 S. C. piggies