[Gpdd] [SILLY]A Big Thank You to Our Secret Santas in Hawaii!

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 24 20:02:08 EST 2006

Dear Mini, Peppermint, Blossum, and Baby Truffles,

We were so excited when your package arrived, and saw that it had come all
the way from Hawaii! And then we got even more excited when we saw what was
inside! We don't know how you ever got so many wonderful gifts into that
box! We just love our soft and cuddly sleep sack and baby blanket. Our mommy
did let us have some of the Bermuda Grass, since we'd never had any before,
but mostly because we just wouldn't stop wheeking 'til she gave it to us!
Yes, it was YUMMY! Our mommy sends a BIG "thank you" to your mommy and daddy
for all the delectable chocolates and other gifts that they sent her. She
had never tasted chocolate kisses with macadamia nuts in them before. What a
treat for her! And those yummy macadamia nut clusters.....well, they
disappeared real fast! And she also loves the calender with all the
beautiful photos of Hawaii, and the cute cavy calender with the pigture of
your adorable Cinnamon Bear, and the coffee, and all the other nice things,
too! But for us, the very nicest gift of all was seeing your beautiful faces
looking back at us from your lovely Christmas card. What a truly wonderful
gift!
We hope that this Christmas brings you everything that a piggie could want,
and more!

Your Piggie Pals,
Little Red, Newbie, Merry, and Angel