[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Katie

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 25 19:14:04 EST 2006

It is a sad Christmas for me this year. I went to give
all the pigs their Christmas treat at 11:00 am this
morning and Katie had died sometime early this
morning.
I had went in and gave them all a baby carrot for
Christmas at 1:00 am this morning. Katie was fine and
grabbed her carrot and started eating it. She must
have had a heart attack. She did have a heart problem.
Katie was the mother of my 3 boys that I rescued from
the barn of 100 guinea pigs.
She was grown and pregnant when I got her. I have had
her 2 1/2 years now. At least she had a good last half
of her life. She was such a pretty blond piggie.
I had to dig a grave in the pouring-down rain today.
It is going to freeze and snow tonight and tomorrow so
I had to do today.
Poor Brandi has been her cage mate all along. I hope I
can put Prissy in with her. She will really miss
Katie! They slept together in the same pigloo. Brandi
has a heart problem too. I hope she doesn't get too
upset. I might loose her too.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com