[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE-condolences for Katie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Dec 26 05:13:07 EST 2006

Dawnda, We are so very sorry to read about dear Katie. It is sad to lose a
precious piggy at any time but doubly so on Christmas morning, which should
be such a happy time.

We have just looked at her pigture on your website and she was such a
beautiful piggy. We are glad that you were able to give her and her sons
such a loving home and hope that Brandi will get over her loss with the
company of another friend.

Sincere condolences from Penny and the Piggyfriends.