[Gpdd] [GPDD] Silly: Mail Order Costumes

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 15:15:21 EST 2006

Have we had a mention of this story before, and I missed it?  A friend asked
  me where to get the piggie costumes, so when I went to find the website that
  I knew I'd seen before, I also found a link to a news story on CBS News.com.

  "Minnesota Woman Designs, Sells Guinea Pig Gear "
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/23/ap/strange/mainD8ELM4602.shtml
  Her website:
  http://cuddlycavies.homestead.com/costumes.html

  I see she has added more costumes - good for her!  We usually make our
  own, but it's good to know that there is a source out there!  After all, a pig
  sometimes needs proper attire for some of our special occasions and trips!
  Wheeks!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  --the girls enjoy shopping if they can pack a snack!