[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Getting the word out

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 14:10:01 EST 2006

We have been afforded a unique opportunity here - as we
  have been working on building up our local cavy club, and
  helping 4H and other youth to get a good start with their
  piggies, a local tv reporter has voiced an interest in doing
  a story on us.  So I want to make the most of this, and
  would welcome some input from you guys. (If you would
  prefer, you can contact me directly)
  He will want to know who we are, something about the
  Okie Piggies and our club, but this is our chance to get
  some good publicity. I hope to have a couple other members
  of our club, as well as several of the piggies so they can see
  what the different breeds look like.  We will give out contact
  info, and they will put a link to our website on the tv station's
  website, and we will be giving dates, etc, for our workshops
  and shows in the coming months.  But for those who will only
  hear this one message - let's make the most of it!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies

Susi Eastin
  The Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge
  Green Country Cavy Club

  "Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh. "Not too
  many listen, though. That's the problem."
                                             -- The Tao of Pooh