[Gpdd] Secret Santa gifts

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 10:52:09 EST 2006

We are so sorry that we are so late in sending our thanks to the Bevin's Piggies and the Okie Piggies and their mommies and daddies for all the nice things we received. Our mommy's grandmother went to the hospital Christmas morning and we decided to wait untul she got home to celebrate Christmas.The hay was delicious. We had that Christmas Eve. We also had some of the papaya treats. We wern't to sure about them at first, but they were very ummy. We can't wait to trry the mineral meals, and poppy pastries, and treat sticks, and food, and Healthy Toppings. And  the hammock and fruit flavored fiddle sticks and Christmas orniments are great. Can't wait to try the hammock and chew on the fiddle sticks. Our mommy says thanks for  the glass form Oklahoma and the candy and music box. Our mommy can't wait to try the cell-sorb in our cages. We hope we haven't forgotten anything, there was so much. This was our best Christmas ever.
Patch, TeBear, Mouse, Mocha, Pebbles and Wooly(and mommy Elizabeth).