[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Katie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Dec 31 14:06:13 EST 2006

Dawnda, how sad we were to read that your Katie passed away on
Christmas Day.  We know it must have been so terrible to go in to
give everypig their special treat and discover that she was gone.  It
is good, however, that she was happy, alert, and eating well just
hours before, and it sounds like she passed away peacefully in her
sleep.  Katie was so lucky that you rescued her and made her last two
and a half years such wonderful ones in a home where she was
cherished.  We hope you will find comfort in your many happy memories
of her.  Please accept our condolences.  We also send best wishes to
her cagemate, Brandi; we hope Brandi and Prissy will become good friends.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday