[Gpdd] [MISC]<Carrot Castle>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:02:32 EST 2006

Hi Mickey,
(this is Jan the boar) Yeah! A fellow-sufferer ;-) I am soo happy that you
will be staying at carrot-castle also (girls are popcorning about the
"beauty and the beast" room, they think it's suuch a cuuute room...sigh...).
Though you are better off than i am, they want me to climb into the
bedroomwindow in tights!! (I hide carly's emailadress) You can always do a
"beast"-imitation. That should be far easier. We should definately do some
manly talk and try and keep eachother sane! There is a small ballroom in
carrot castle (though not as magnificent as the one they have in prince
biscuit's castle, i am told) So if the jolly rodents would want to practise
there i would loooove to come and watch (I won't sing, i'm a bit shy.. my
slave tells me I have a girlie rumblestrut..)
So lots of manly, deep wheeks ;-)
Jan the boar (strangely enough also a slave of the winky girls, though not
in the same way as Janneke and Mikey)