[Gpdd] CARE: Water bottles

Moxie and Nexus moxie17 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 6 19:48:11 EST 2006

Hi,

  I found the Ferrets magazine (March/April 2006, page 13) with the no-drip water bottles.

  The website is www.agselect.com
  Edstrom Industries, Inc., Waterford, WI (800-558-5913).

  Click on Water Buddy in the column on the left hand side of the page.

  There is free shipping on orders in the 48 contiguous United States.  Others can email or call for a shipping estimate.

  The ad states that "the bottle only releases water when the animal moves the stem of the valve.  The valve doesn't operate on vacuum principle, which prevents saliva and feed from being sucked into the bottle and keeps the water clean.  The bottle is made from rugged, clear, PVC plastic and attaches to a cage with stainless steel springs (included).  The flip-top allows the bottle to be filled while still in the cage.  The Water Swiggler is available in 8-, 16- and 32-ounce sizes, with suggested prices ranging from $8.50 to $14.50."

  I bought two of the 8 oz. bottles which are $8.50 each.  I plan on using them for my pigs when we travel.

Moxie, Nexus, Smudge, Ziggy, and Chuckie
God Bless America
In God We Trust