[Gpdd] CARE: water bottles

Moxie and Nexus moxie17 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 08:37:01 EST 2006

I received the water bottles I ordered.  Smudge and Chuckie have drank from the new bottle with no problems.  Smudge is at it now.  I bought these for travel as they are not supposed to leak.

  I also noticed that since I've been letting my three boars stay together during the day, that Smudge isn't as fat.  He has slimmed down a bit with all the running he and Chuckie do.  They purr and chase each other.  Chuckie has a tendency to pick on Ziggy, so I separate them at night to give Ziggy a break.

  How is our friend Albert doing?

Moxie, Nexus, Smudge, Ziggy, and Chuckie
God Bless America
In God We Trust