[Gpdd] Care: Pet Stollers/ Ann and Moe and Thanks to Karen. Note for Carly

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 20:25:00 EST 2006

Hi -
     I'm not familiar with the LTD catalogue -- do they have a website? I've
been surfing the web and see a really wide price range on these.

     Also, is there an 800 # one might call to get a copy of this catalogue?

Many thanks --

And thanks to Karen who has had the pig sitter list for so long. Sorry that I
can't take over, but its a grea site.

Carly, Good work with the therapy pigs! There is at least one airline that
permits piggies to fly. Someone on the list may recall exactly which one.
Otherwise, get out the phone book and call the airlines on those gret 800 #s. I
believe that the rule is an underseat carrier (up to 2 carriers PER FLIGHT) and
the carrier can hold more than one piggy
Alge and the Jolly Rodents