[Gpdd] Health: Snowball got his teeth flossed!

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 20:35:24 EST 2006

Talk about caring professionals! Snowball got his regular tooth trimming
today. His vet noticed he had fur between his teeth, from grooming she
supposed. But she couldn’t get the hairs out with her tools, so she and the
techs used suture thread to floss his teeth. Success! They had fun with that
one. I am smiling. I’m sure Snowball felt very special with their attention
to detail. And they said he tolerated it better than the teeth trim.

Wheeks!

Carla and Snowball ( I like the new apple/banana Critical Care, mom)