[Gpdd] Health: unofficial therapy pigs

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 8 20:01:06 EST 2006

My mom had surgery at the end of October.  While I was staying with my parents during some of Mom's recovery, I decided to let Mom hold the pigs as "therapy."

Tribble was her usual diva self and BIT her!

Leela was more of a success but still wanted to be on my lap.

Zathras was another story.  He actually went to sleep on my mom's lap while she was petting him.  He has NEVER done that with me.  He's now my mom's special pig.  Whenever we go to visit, Zathras sits with Mom.

I'm so glad that my elderly parents can accept my "fur" babies.  The fact that my brother and sister both have "flesh" babies probably helps!

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela
Lokai in my heart

PS-Piglet has gone to his forever home!