[Gpdd] Virtual: The Royal Wedding

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 9 06:53:48 EST 2006

--Coodie~
    Sorry I have seemed so negligent in responding regarding the Conga line!  So elated was I at the mention of it, I simply HAD to start a regimen of diet and training in order to do the honour justice.  Daily rounds at the ballet barre have improved my natural grace.  (I know it's difficult to imagine!)  I have also taken to a small dish of Cavy Performance in the evenings to keep my strength up.
    Unfortunately, my dear sister Haypile honeys have proved woefully inadequate as conga liners.  Whilst they are both kind souls, they simply cannot distinguish between the rhthyms "da da, da da, da DA" and da da, da DA, da da.  Too annoying!
     And to top it all off, I spied Corkster behind my back, positively grinding to a song she secreted to the lesson on her Ipod!  Sad to say, breeding tells!
     Waiting with refined anticipation to see you, my darling!
                                                                Porky
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/