[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Twinky and Gizmo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Feb 10 22:11:02 EST 2006

Alejandra, it was with much sadness that we read of the passings of Twinky
and Gizmo.  We can only imagine what a difficult time this was for you,
especially since you had also just had surgery.  It couldn't have helped,
either, that their passings were during the holidays.  We are so very sorry
that Twinky was diagnosed with lymphosarcoma and had to be helped to the
Bridge when she couldn't eat or sit up.  And what a shock it must have been
to lose Gizmo so unexpectedly just a week and a half later.  We hope you
will find comfort, though, in knowing what wonderful lives they had with
you.  Twinky was so lucky that you immediately got her to the vet when she
began losing weight, and Gizmo was so lucky that you rescued him and nursed
him back to health.  How lucky they were to be so loved.  Please accept our
belated condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday