[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Nickelodeon Show

MEYER DAVID maverik71 at msn.com
Wed Feb 15 14:24:02 EST 2006

I turned on Nickelodeon for the kids this morning.
They announced that their new show would be starting.
It is about Pets . It is a cartoon and one of the main Characters is a Guinea Pig.
First show is Friday March 3rd at 11:30.
My kids are going to be so excited !!!!!

Sorry I am not sure what the whole name of this show is but it is something something
Pets !!
I hope it is as cute as it looks on comercials !!!
And for all of you that may be getting hit with this new snow strom -- stay warm.I live in WI and we are supposed to be getting 10 inches ???

Thanks !!
Eleanor