[Gpdd] Subject: Virtual: Royal Wedding

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 14:39:01 EST 2006

I thought I'd best forward on this email that I recieved from Biscuit, as he
took his little piggie laptop with him! So here is his news:

Hi mummy slave,

well whee finally got here a bit later than planned after having to make a
stop at the vets for tea
  - he is much better now, I have been looking after him, and as soon as he
saw Guiny, he seemsed to forget about any pain!!!
I have been very busy, what with wheeking away to Yaya, and performing my
role as photographer - there was lots to be done, but whee have all had and
are still having a great time.

I have to go now, tea and I are needed on stage - I will remind tea to go
easy with the drums!

Wheeeeks

Biscuit