[Gpdd] behaviour: missing their slave? bald spot on tummy

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:25:36 EST 2006

Hi all,

One of my guinea pigs, Guiny, usually gets really quiet and maybe even a bit
depressed when she doesn't see me for some time.
Last year when i work working pretty much the whole day: during the day at
my internship and in the evening at the postal office to sort christmas
mail. She would get real quiet and it only got better when I stopped my
nightshifts and was able to spent more time with her.
Yesterday I took her out of the cage and she was acting like this again. I
have been working full time this week and had to practice on monday evening
for a performance on tuesday, so i was hardly at home for two days in a row.
She likes to cuddle more than Lotje does, but this time she really got
comfortable with me and stay with me for quite a long time.
Does any of your piggies show this kind of behaviour?

And I have an other question about guiny. she has a small bald spot on her
tummy. It doesn't seem to irritate her and the skin looks quite normal. the
spot did not get any bigger in the last days. she does not really behave
differently except for being a quiet (but this could be due to her not
seeing me much). Anyone any thoughts on what it could be?

Thanks,
Slave Mikey to the winky girls Lotje and Guiny; Yaya, suus and Jan the boar

Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at obeindhoven.nl