[Gpdd] Health: GP food

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:58:08 EST 2006

Just to clarify a few things. Hartz mountain doesn't necessarily make gp
food under that name but yes that company does make small animal food. It is
found under the name LM Animal Farms, but can be found at their website
www.hartz.com. However, the website doesn't list the ingredients for the
food. I can check into that later this week as my husband's pet store
carries it. However, the oxbow is very popular at his store too. Most people
though when buying the LM brand prefer the basic pellets over the ones with
all the other stuff added to it. There food is pretty good too. I'll check
on the food coloring though.

Willie arrived home from Oxford and was very excited to tell mommy about all
the fun he had. He had tons of fun meeting all the piggies he reads about
and enjoyed all the yummy food. By the way he was even more fun the other
day when he got to be out of his cage for almost 2 hours. He ran around the
house for quite  a while. mommy was going to clean his cage and than
realized she had no bedding to do it with in the middle of the change so
Willie got bundled up in the cuddle sack and we went to daddy's pet store to
get more bedding and to get weighed while there. I guess he's not as fat of
a boy as mommy thought. He only weighs 3 lbs. He just looks like a big boy.
He was even a bigger boy when he didn't leave any accidents around the house
from being out for so long but unfortunally the car ride home left room for
accidents in the cuddle sack, but what do you expect when he's been out for
so long. It was good though to be back home and than get a clean cage. So
apparently, this slave too isnt' the brightest to remember that we don't
have a enough to clean the cage and think ahead. I guess I'll have to keep
better track for next time.

Thanks,
Alicia & Sailor Willie