[Gpdd] Virtual: royal wedding

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 20:54:18 EST 2006

Slaves and Fellow Piggies,

I am writing on behalf of Sailor Willie to apologize for anything that he
may have done while in Oxford. I have heard some wild stories from him and
from other slaves. There have been some reports of him in a bar and some
piggies dress getting ripped. Not sure what that's about except for the fact
that Willie admits he bought 4 rounds with his egg card.  He also admits the
only reason he was in that bar was cause his wonderful BooBooBearHare took
him there. She's wild but he still loves her. He didn't want to disappoint
her and be a piggie pooper.. He also claims that he wasn't the one that made
all the mess on the piggie plane, that was some other wild piggie. He keeps
telling me that he tried to be on his best behavior cause he wants to be
able to go out again on these type of trips.

Willie, also sends piggie kisses to his favorite girl BooBooBearHare and
some love to her slave Dawna. Sorry to hear about your mother. I mailed you
a card the other day but am headed out of town for a few days but will catch
up on my digests when I return. Hopefully, Willie won't get into to much
trouble at grandma's house while I am away either. But I am sure he'll come
back with tons of stories.  Again sorry for any trouble my piggie may have
caused while out of the country.

Regrets and Embarressed,

Alicia slave to Wild Sailor Willie