[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE]Whee are lookin for Melissa!

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 11:28:49 EST 2006

Hi and Happy New Year!
Our mom is lookin for a person. Her name is Melissa Taylor and she is  a
reeeelly good artist.  She draws great pigtures.  Our mom  accidentally deleted
her e-mail address and also mom has missed a lot of the  GPDD's beecauze she has
AOL, and AOL has told her that someone keeps reporting  the GPDD as spam and
that is why slaves that have AOL keep getting their GPDD  subscriptions messed
up!  So, if your name is Melissa Taylor, and you  can draw reeely good
pigtures, and you read this, please contact mom! - And  wheee hope everyone out
there has a great 2006!
Love, Tom, Huck, Becky, Thatcher, Big Jim, Aunt Polly (and mom - Donna  too!)