[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Little One

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jan 2 18:45:51 EST 2006

Birdie, Spunky, Jimmy Jr., and Blondie, it was so very touching to read of
how Little One crawled onto your shoulder as she took her final breath and
went to the Bridge.  We are so sorry that she passed away at only eight
months old, but it sounds like she had major health problems.  How lucky
she was that she became part of your family and received such love and
care.  We know you packed a lot of special days into your short time
together, and we have no doubt that Little One knew how much you cherished
her.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday