[Gpdd] MISC: secret santa - many thank you's

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 05:27:10 EST 2006

Hi to the Winky Girls (and slaves),

Tea and Biscuit have been on their holidays as well (as have we), and only
just got to open their package yesterday - its amazing, you must have worked
so hard on everything! They are still currently with my parents, but as soon
as they are home, pigtures will be taken and added to their website of them
with their pressies! I am just so amazed at everything they recieved, the
personalised cuddle cups, the toy piggie (looks exactly like Tea), the
drawing of Biscuit, and everything else - I am going to read out each letter
you sent to tea and biscuit as well when they are home! And the calendar is
going right next to their cage, so they can see their very pretty piggies
pals!!

Many thanks again, I will keep you posted for more updates for when they are
home!

Claire - minus Tea and Biscuit who are still on hols!! :o(