[Gpdd] Virtual: wedding

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Fri Jan 20 15:27:45 EST 2006

To the 4 Fluffernutters,

You have been assigned four seats, 1-4 in row A, on PigAir flight 4268.

We have rescheduled the flight for Feb. 12th in order to have time to pick
up everyone. We will stop in DC and pick you up.  As this is a charter
flight we can stop at any airport.  Is the PigCopter still available to
ferry pigs to local airports?  I don't remember who operated it in previous
adventures.

Our captain and flight crew have not been chosen.  Anyone with experience
can apply for the jobs.  Also needed will be flight attendants to serve
carrot juice and other tasty tidbits during the long flight to Oxford.

Lady Dee with Madame Juliet reading a very large book of Shakespeare,
Peaches in a tizzy over what to wear, and Pumpkin polishing his footman
boots.
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com