[Gpdd] Silly: Mattie would like to join the gang

Chizeck, Susan P chizeck at utdallas.edu
Sun Jan 22 18:24:50 EST 2006

My boar Mattimeo, Mattie for short, would like to arrange a pickup by PigAir in Dallas so he could attend the wedding.  Since the passing of his wife and daughter he has been an only pig and would love the company of other pigs.  Perhaps even a bit of romance might be in the air.  He is quite the handsome guy, with the silkiest fur one might want to snuggle in.

His daddy slave has been learning the piccolo and I have heard mysterious music late at night, so I think Mattie has been learning, too.  Piccolo and flute are quite similar, so I am sure he could join in the musical entertainment.  He will pack the piccolo for sure.

Looking forward to the fun.

Sue slave and Mattie