[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] <Royal Wedding!>

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 01:46:25 EST 2006

Carly The Tailor Would like to present the bride and
her royal court with their gowns for this Royal Day!
Also The Heard of the Four Little Pigs would like to
attend this royal wedding too!!  We shall be taking
the Magic Bean Flight #5 from Winona, MN to.. (um...
where are you at again? I hate to ask for directions!)
I have been instructed to tell you that Lady Emma And
Sir Froders should like to sit next to each other. Sir
Liam and Lady Aeva are still looking for a
date!!!!!!!! (They are brother and sister and Lady
Emma is their Mother!) So if anyone knows any guinea
pigs of royal blood that would like an elegant guinea
girl to go with him, or a dashing young lad to escort
her, let me know!!
Have a great day, See you when we get off our flight!