[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] <Royal Wedding!>

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 22:45:14 EST 2006

TO my Dearest Juliet!

I am so happy you have accepted my invitation to the
royal wedding. I shal have my tailor Carly sew you up
an elegant ball gown.  Something in velvet for the
cooler months perhaps. What color is your fur, are you
a spring winter summer or fall.  I shall have her
match the color to suit you best! As for my name.. it
is Liam, Liam the Great, for it is said that I am
great!!
I shall be looking forward to meeting you, and will
have your ball gown sent to you in advance! Until
then, my dearest,  Wheeeekk!!!  Yours,  Liam The Great!