[Gpdd] silly-Royal Wedding

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 22:59:38 EST 2006

Dear Petunia,

     Maybe Wilson forgots to tell you that I will be honoured (Cooders says
that's a good way to spell it) to be your escort to the Royal Wedding. Will you
pleeze go with me?
     I am looking forwards to enjoying your company and the trip not to
mention the wedding. The other Jolly Rodentses says it should be quite "glorious
spectacle." None of us would miss being there.
     It is so essciting for all of us.
     Alge is sending a large batch of carrot filled cucumber slices. Wheeeze
all liked them at the last trip. I hopes that you managed to taste a few then.

Sincerely,
Charlie