[Gpdd] Virtual- The Royal Wedding

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 02:23:05 EST 2006

    Dearest Piggies and Darling Slaves,
    Good day to you all, this is Madame Blacky responding to the Royal Wedding Invitation. We was quite pleased to hear of the blessed event and we extend our most sincere and loving congratulations to the happy couple. I apologize for not responding sooner, but my shameful slave has not allowed me access to the PC because of some ridiculously long hours she has been working. But, fear not, she has been properly chastized with a nip on the wrist and a moist lap, I assure you.
    I shall be accompanying my cagemate Pooky as she is young and in desperate need of supervision.
    NO I'M NOT! HI, EVERYONE! POOKY HERE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT SILLY OUT FRUMP IS TALKING ABOUT, I CAN HANDLE MYSELF IN ANY SITUATION. AND I AM TOTALLY STOKED ABOUT THE WEDDING. I'VE GOT MY HOT LITTLE RED DRESS ALL PACKED AND EVERYTHING...  JUST BRING ON THE BOARS, YES SIR. HEY... STOP SHOVING!
     ...I apologize for her behavior. I am certain it will not happen again,  for if she tries to take over the keyboard once more, I shall switch on the vaccum cleaner thusly.(VROOOOM... AHHHHHHHHH! NO FAIR BRINGING OUT THE FLOOR DEMON!)
    As I was saying, we are both very pleased to be invited and anxiously await the day.
    ...IT ATE ALL OF THE LOVELY POOS I LEFT FOR MUMMY LAST ALL FLOOR DAY. AND I WORKED SO HARD ON THEM TOO...
    Ahem. Thank you all and have a lovely wheek.
    YEAH, ROCK ON! AND SAVE EXTRA SPINACH DIP FOR ME. BREAK OUT THE SELTZER WATER AND LET'S PAAAARTY!
                                           Much love,
                                                Blacky
                                                    &
                                                POOKY