[Gpdd] Virtual - Royal Wedding

Maren Fouts circuitbreaker at care2.com
Wed Jan 25 13:20:40 EST 2006

Hello fellow piggies and slaves.

This is the Lady Rosie wishing to offer assistance to any lady pig that needs an escort.  I would be happy to allow Charlie (the Charlie in DC, since there are so many Charlies I thought I should specify) to escort me and another lonely lady pig.  That is, if she doesn't mind.  I know there are probably a few ladies out there that only need an escort for appearances sake.

Lady Dee, allow me to extend my personal appreciation for all of your efforts in making our trip across the Atlantic a social event in itself.  Thank you for all your efforts.

Charlie of the Jolly Rodents-You live in Columbus, OH?  My slaves when to OSU.  Whereabouts are you from?

To the dressmaker-Forgive me, I don't remember who that is, but I would like to request a winter ball gown for myself.  Velvet sounds lovely.  I am tri colored, black, carmel, and white.  My mother slave always says I look like I'm wearing a mask since my face is black but my chin is white.  It's a shame this is not a masquarde ball!

Finally, to Mrs. Picwick.  I would like to offer my congratulations to you and Mr. Picwick.  Also, I understand you have offered to make the linens for the wedding.  Would it be too much trouble to request a handkerchief?  Something simple but elegant.  It just wouldn't do for a Lady Pig to go to such a social event without her handkerchief.

In addition, my slave tells me that she offered the musical services of Charlie and myself.  We would be very happy to perform for everyone.  Any requests for classical pieces?

Charlie and I are looking forward to our first trip overseas.  We would also enjoy extending out visit to travel around England for a couple of days.  that is, if the PigAir (JetPig? I forgot) is willing to make a special trip for us.  I apologize if this causes extra work for Lady Dee.

Piggy Kisses to all,
Rosie, Charlie, and slave Maren

Care2 make the world greener!

Trophy hunters can write off canned hunts and big game safaris at taxpayers'
expense - help end this cruelty loophole: http://go.care2.com/66836

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.