[Gpdd] silly The video/song Here ye slaves!

carly at fourlittlepigs.com carly at fourlittlepigs.com
Sat Jan 28 10:26:33 EST 2006

Hmm How about the This little piggy song fot our video...

  This little piggy went to market (only have a group of us pushing piggies around in strollers trying to find something that they like, kind of like that comercial with the little girl who sais .... I don't think I like waffles)
  This little piggy Stayed home... ( Have a piggy having floor time popcorning around)
  This little piggy had raw spinich  (Have a piggy piggy tiping the scale at three and a half punds)
  This little piggy had none  (Have a skinny pig getting weighed!)
  And this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!  (Have a piggy doing the classic backing up and, well, wee wee wee-ing himself a free trip on his owners lap right back to his cage!)
  Ha ha ha

  Just an idea!
  Carly and the Four Pigs!