[Gpdd] (Announce) Re: Peter Gurney

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 13:41:47 EDT 2006

Tex,
Thanks for the update regarding Mr. Gurney's passing.
I feel as if I have lost a friend, even though I
didn't know the gentleman personally. I do have all
his books, and his extensive knowledge has helped save
the life of at least one of my piggies when I was
getting bad information from an inexperienced vet. The
piggy world has sustained a great loss with his
passing.

Stacy and the Squee Squad, offering a moment of
silence for Mr. Gurney