[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Peter and my Guinea

rws rws-sub1 at samuels.org.uk
Sun Jul 9 14:26:19 EDT 2006

I was really so sorry to learn about Peter's death. Peter very kindly
took in my lovely piggy, Shandy, when I was no longer able to look after
her. He sent me regular pictures of Shandy with her friends right up to
June this year. Now I don't know where Shandy has gone but hope and
believe she is with one of Peter's friends with lots of guineas to keep
her company - at a venerable 6-and-a-half years old she certainly
deserves that.

Sam