[Gpdd] Misc-Awful Petstore

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 18 09:37:24 EDT 2006

Hi Sandi,

Sorry to hear about your experience at the horrible pet store.  They should be closed down.
Those poor piggies, including the ones that are still there!  A really good place to look for
guinea pigs is on Petfinder.com.  I found 5 of my 6 babies there!!!  Most or all of them are
rescued from bad situations and really need loving homes.  You just type in your city and
state and rescue groups in your area pop up.  Also check your local shelters, I know all 3
of my local shelters (here in San Diego) and the Humane Society usually have piggies!

Good Luck,

Lisa Stanley
& her herd Brody, Keely, Shayla, Genevieve, Bronwyn & Delaney