[Gpdd] Misc. - Candle for Peter Gurney, July 23 at 8 pm

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 16:03:12 EDT 2006

Let's light a candle in honor of Peter Gurney this Sunday, July 23, at 8:00 pm.  It will be getting dark, and most people should be winding down from weekend activities.  We can share the moment with our piggies, and with the different time zones, there will be a light for Peter somewhere around the world.

  We can also do a similar memorial on his birthday, in March, but I think most of us would like to do something in his memory now.  March is a long way off, and I will take the responsibility to remind and coordinate a March candle-lighting, here on the GPDD, and hopefully that will become an annual event, every March.

  This small act of caring will contribute to his honor in a universal gesture and it is something everyone can do.  I never met Mr. Gurney, but I think he would like that.  I did not get my Wednesday GPDD, but I hope others did.  I will continue to post a reminder for the next few days.

  Audrey