[Gpdd] [CARE]<bottle cleaning tip>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 04:31:04 EDT 2006

hi all,
First of all, my heart goes out to all the sick piggies and especially all
the rescue piggies.
I'll light a candle on saturday at 8 pm (i don't have to calculate what time
is equivalent to 8 pm in europe, do i?I guess not). I'll be having a few
friends over because we're going clubbing later so i'll just add a new
dimension to my guinea pig insanity for them ;-)

But i actually meant to post about a tip that i got a while back about
cleaning bottles. Just put rice in a bottle, add a little water (so that it
is almost covered with water) and then shake like crazy! I was a bit
sceptical but it works really well and now i don't have to worry about the
nasty chemicals.

Ha! this weekend my sister will drop off guiny and lotje beacause she is
going on a holiday to the czech republic :-D :-D :-D
I'm sooo looking forward to seeing 'my' girls again (sorry mieke)
Grtz
Janneke and the winky girls