[Gpdd] MISC: lighting a candle for Peter Gurney

Michael Tanaka mtanaka at hawaii.edu
Mon Jul 24 07:39:25 EDT 2006

Hello everyone and everypig!  Just to let you know that at 8 p.m. our time
here in Hawaii (USA), we lit a candle in memory of Peter Gurney.

Just a side note that our beloved Cinnamon Bear went on May 23, so July 23
was his two month mark.  :(  So we lit a candle in his honor too.

We hope Peter Gurney was looking at all of us worldwide with a big smile,
surrounded by our many many precious little piggies.

Wheeks,

Corrine and Michael (and piggies Mini, Peppermint, Blossom, Baby
Truffles--all females)