[Gpdd] [Care] summer tips

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Wed Jul 26 19:09:39 EDT 2006

Joan

Some of my piggies drink a great deal, and some hardly at all, but they
all have a large salad intake, so they get some fluids that way.  Elliott
has two bottles, and sometimes has one-and-a-half a day (the 150ml hamster
size) as it has been very hot in the UK too - well over 30 degrees C which
is much hotter than we are used to having.

You might try putting a bowl in as well as a bottle for Lady Bug, see if
that interests her at all.  How all goes well with her doctor.

Kay