[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Summer fun and Congratulations>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 04:56:47 EDT 2006

Hi all,
Some of you might remember that my sister is currently on a holiday to the
Czech repubwheek (this is how guiny and lotje refer to it ;-) ). Since it is
a custom to send a card from your holiday destination, me and the girls made
these cards for her while they were chilling by the pool.

The adventures of the winky girls:
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/21550001-21600000/21582961_500_500_v6Fs.jpeg

Being the alpha, guiny starts exploring:
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/23650001-23700000/23678751_700_700_oYi1.jpeg

It is sooo hot so she decides to take a dive:
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/23650001-23700000/23678750_500_500_JeNS.jpeg

Lotje is afraid that she will become red ;-)
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/23650001-23700000/23678749_500_500_kVeC.jpeg

Suus is behaving a bit eh...
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/23650001-23700000/23678748_500_500_SHKp.jpeg

Lotje found something!!
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/23650001-23700000/23678747_500_500_YuW6.jpeg

But then....well, it was to be expected
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/23650001-23700000/23678746_500_500_n3Um.jpeg

For Yaya safety goes first, and boy, that accesory would look cute ;-)
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/23650001-23700000/23678745_500_500_lVQC.jpeg

Yaya having a blast!!
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/23650001-23700000/23678744_500_500_mIOA.jpeg

The end!!
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/23650001-23700000/23678743_500_500_ijkq.jpeg

For those of you who miss Jan the not so lonely boar, we actually made these
pigtures for a calendar a while back and Jan was not living with us then.
And i don't want to bother the piggies during the heatwave with this
sillyness.
Ouch!!..Jan thinks that all the cute sows out there have a right to see him.
:-S Pffff
Okay then (We made this pigture a while back for a contest):

http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/19450001-19500000/19488967_500_500_OHk5.jpeg

Oh and Claire, Jon, Tea and Biscuit, congratulations with your new
addition!!We hope he will grow up to be a happy healthy boy and become a
devoted slave just as you are ;-). Carrot cigars all around! Guiny says to
her man that he is doing a good job making his slaves feel guilty ;-) One
can never have too few piggy shopping trips.

Grtz & Wkz
Janneke and the winky girls