[Gpdd] Misc - Telling the world about Peter Gurney

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 12:20:41 EDT 2006

  OK, maybe just the US, in this case.  When I get a chance to see it, I always
  enjoy Steve Hartman's stories on the CBS News. He picks local people, and
  tells their simple stories. These are often much more interesting than the lead
  stories.  Anyway, they invite viewers to suggest stories for future airing.
  It occurred to me that many people would be interested to learn about Peter
  Gurney, and all of us would certainly enjoy seeing  him covered.  Sure, he
  was a Brit, but his effect on all of us here in the States makes it an American
  story as well.
  If any of you are interested, send an email to suggest they consider Peter
  Gurney as the subject for a future story.  I'm sure many of you can put it
  better than I can - I was in a bit of a rush, not giving it the thought I should.
  If you're interested, here's the email address:

  assignment at cbsnews.com

   -this could be a nice tribute to Peter

  Susi & the OP's

Susi Eastin