[Gpdd] re Announcement new piggies

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 22:17:49 EDT 2006

Anne,
  How wonderful that had added to your
  family. I'm sure Masie and Roo will be
  a welcome addition with Bella. Make sure
  to introduce them properly now.
  As to Roo's ear missing I once had a
  pig I named Snoop cause he was snooppier
  than a old woman lol. Anyway snoop had
  part of his ear chewed off. (He was a rescue
  piggie from a place that was raising them
  for snake food. They rescued over a hundred
  piggies.) The poor thing also had respirtory
  infection and I nursed to piggies back to
  health. His buddy Justice Jr. and Snoop
  we were cute and were great piggies.
  I'm sure Roo will do just fine.
  Birdie gp addict and slave to Jimmy Jr.,
  Spunky, Miss Perky and Miss Pooky

Birdie